Thought!

Thought!

Be ready to accept finite disappointment, but never lose infinite hope.

Monday, June 7, 2010

About Me - My First Post on My First Blog!

Hello!
     I feel the best way to start my first post on my first blog is to introduce myself. I am Aishwarya. I am a calm, friendly and a caring person. I love to spend quality time with my family and friends, like playing shuttle, caroms and always enjoy listening to songs.
      I live with my parents and my sweet little brother in Hyderabad. My dad works for one of the leading Public Sector Insurance Companies of India and as a result of his Promotions & Transfers, I had the opportunity to study in the major towns of Andhra Pradesh. My mother is a Homemaker and my brother is in his 9th std. I completed my schooling from St. Anthony's High School (Xth Std - SSC Board) and my +2 from Narayana Junior College. 
     Fifteen years of fun, two years of hard-work and my passion for engineering, especially Computer Science Engineering, landed me into Computer Science and Engineering (CSE), University College of Engineering, Osmania University after qualifying EAMCET. I enjoyed my life as an Osmanian where I learnt new technologies and also met people from different corners. I am presently working as Software Engineer in Capital IQ, A Division of Standard & Poor's. I am greatly thankful to God for having been blessed with such a wonderful family, without whose support I wouldn't have tasted the fruits of success in life.
     With a lot of excitement,I created this blog in September,2009. I didn't find anything interesting to post then and so gradually lost interest in blogging. Frankly, I had even forgotten that I had created this blog. However, my desire to Expand Horizons brought me here again. Hope I continue blogging from now and you enjoy reading my further posts!

1 comment:

  1. loved to read your blog.I can see you in different colour now i never realized that there was a hidden writer in you.I am baffled at the speed of your blogs though what i mean to say is u have posted 3 blogs on the same day!keep going.and i ll keep reading ,and discovering you through your blog
    hope i take a cue from you and start blogging oneday

    ReplyDelete